This hotel was a good value, it was very clean, the food was great, staff were very friendly, pool was fantastic and the room comfortable. But the manager (Michael) made our trip so much fun that the hotel was really kind of secondary. He arranged great day trips that fit our budget and always made sure that we paid an appropriate price, suggested restaurants, took care of taxis and made great breakfasts (and conversation). For a family of four this was definitely the best deal in the Bocas. The kids lived in the pool and we ate dinners on the dock over the water.
Hot tip: try the hamburgers, mmm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Boutique Hotel with 14 rooms and 1 suite, ocean front and with a beautiful pool. All rooms face the ocean and have gorgeous views of Bocas Town and Isla Carenero. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Playa Mango Beach Club and Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Mango Beach Club Hotel Bocas Town
- Playa Mango Beach Hotel
- Playa Mango Beach Club And Resort Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town