We stayed for second time at Isla de Colon -Bocas del Toro in Panama. After bad experience first time, in the "downtown", chose we this time a place outside of the centrum. It was HIT !! Close to the town ( 15 min.walking in beautifull green nature-oceanbeach-safe and interesting local culture mix ), undisturbed of other hotels, traffic and street noise, aviable kitchen and bar almoust all the time( with really tasty pizza!!-strong recommended) and very relaxed surroundings, hospitable crew, romantic brew with eating plateau to the sea, valuble private area outside of the room, beautiful oceanview and possibility for tours, trips and transportation by boat directly from the hotels brew to all this unforgettable places / paradise islands we have visisted! and more! Music from the bar, very attractive for teenagers according to need and request was never "too high or too bad"..And lazy evenings in the hammock with cold beer and ocean by night!! After many years with intense travelling and a lot of different places all over the world, we will warm rememberance this hotel and this stay for a long time ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Boutique Hotel with 14 rooms and 1 suite, ocean front and with a beautiful pool. All rooms face the ocean and have gorgeous views of Bocas Town and Isla Carenero. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Playa Mango Beach Club and Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Mango Beach Club Hotel Bocas Town
- Playa Mango Beach Hotel
- Playa Mango Beach Club And Resort Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town