“Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 21 Activities in Bocas Town
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dutch Pirate is now on new ownership and name has been changed to Bocas Diving Pirates. We are still the best diving experience in Bocas.
Auckland, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We recently completed the open water course with Kim. It was really well run and Kim was professional and made sure it was fun and easy to understand.

The equipment is good. Even though it rained a lot when we were there the visibility was still good and we got to dive near a wreck and saw lots of wildlife.

For the price, the Ditch Pirate is a great choice.

Natal, RN
45 attraction reviews
“Great diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great scuba center. Professional and reliable. I had a two tank diving in the morning at The Wreck and Runaway Vista points. Great spots. Divemaster was great.

Visited April 2014
Barcelona, Spain
17 attraction reviews
“Great place, great instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had a great time diving with the dutch pirate. We did 2 dives in a day. We weren't very experienced and they really adapted to our level. The divemaster was great and very professional! We were only three in the group which made it even better. A great place!

Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“excellent service and a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I paid $60 for two tanks, which is less than other dive shops on the island. I hadn't been diving in 5 years and they took the time to refresh me and ensure I was comfortable and safe in the water. Great service and great dives! I will dive with these guys again!

Visited March 2014
Siem Reap, Cambodia
9 attraction reviews
“Good equipment, safe diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have dived at many different locations and I think this dive shop had the best equipment I ever rented. I felt perfectly safe, the dive master was good (we even had two dive masters even though we were all pretty experienced divers). The dives themselves were ok, visibility was not great because it had been raining a lot. If you want to go diving at Bocas, go with them !