“Best dive school in Bocas!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bocas Dive Center

Bocas Dive Center
Tow Building West From the Ferry Station | Inside Casa Verde Hostel, Bocas Town, Isla Colon 0101, Panama
+507 757-9737
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The most dynamic shop on the island. All our equipment is new. Nitrox will be available January, 2013. Our boat was specifically built for diver safety and comfort and our 4 stroke engine shows our commitment to marine protection. Owner Eddie is a PADI Course Director who offers instruction from beginner to instructor level in English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, French. We also offer the widest range of eco-programs available with some exclusive to us.
Flores, Guatemala
“Best dive school in Bocas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I did my PADI open water here and it was amazing! The equipment is new, the atmospere is good, the instructors have a lot of patience, good explaining skills and safety is really important!

Visited September 2013

“A great dive center and staff on Bocas del toro island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Recently I took the PADI advanced open water, everything was great. Nice and different spot on each dive, also night dive was amazing. Very kind crew, they had some fresh and juicy pinneaple for the people on board. The boat is very comfortable and the equipment for diving very new.

Sebastian is a great instructor, very pattient and always put safety on first. I got an email confirmation from PADI the day after I leave Bocas with my new certification.

I will back to dive with them next time in Bocas.

Visited September 2013
“the best birthday present ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

It was just amazing!
Those guys have a lot of patience and are really polite, as I mentioned ''the best birthday present that I have had''

San Diego, California
“A great father son experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved the open water class my son and I had a great time.
We were able to see a lot of sea
Life and for the price you can't beat it. We are planing a trip back ASAP

Visited April 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Great for Kids and families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Ben taught the free diving course to my teenaged sons. He was fun, patient, sensitive and responsible. Later the entire family went snorkeling with some of the crew. All of the crew at BDC seemed to care for the people who want to dive and snorkel, and showed great respect for the water and marine life. I loved that the staff members were genuinely nice to my kids, environmentally responsible and sensitive to leaving no impact.

Visited August 2013