1. BOTH nights i stayed there there was no water starting at probably 7 pm ALL night. When I finally complained, the receptionist pretended he had no idea what I was talking about and then finally turned on some water for my room. I am not paying for a four star hotel that gives me no water (hot or cold) for 12 hours a day.
2. ONE key per room- are you serious?? You can only lock the door from the inside or the outside with the key, so my roommate or i always had to be there for the other one to get in or out. absurd.
The hotel was clean, and the breakfast delicious, but what INSANE changes need to be made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Swan 's Cay is located on Main Street where it has a great advantage where it is accessible to all facilities and shops, offers elegant and comfortable rooms with private bathroom , air conditioners , televisions , safe , mini fridge and access to high speed internet , we have rooms for couples and families. Definitely the best place to enjoy a relaxing holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Swan's Cay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swan's Cay Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town