I don't really know if this is the exact place to post for Arno's Apartment, but the reception is the same as Panama's Paradise. We had a very nice stay there with 4 people and it was comfortable, clean, and a great price. Jenny was very giving of her time to us to address all of our needs and questions, even when she had her hands full. The only thing that would have been better was the kitchen sink, which seemed to be continuously clogged and didn't like to drain. Getting it to drain was kinda a pain. All in all, these problems are not a big issue for me. I would definitely go back. But also be aware a lot of the apartment is over the water and it doesn't particularly smell good all the time. It did clear up the last day we were there, though.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.