We really enjoyed our stay at Saigoncito. We arrived well before checkin but Jenny, the owner, was very accommodating and provided us with a room anyways. We stayed in Jon's place across the street from Saigoncito. The room was very nice, but we did have some water troubles while we were there. The troubles were that the water ran out. Luckily, Jon, the owner of the house, was able to fix it for us and Jenny provided us with a late checkout for free for our troubles. Included in our stay was a free bike rental, which was great bc it was only a 5 minute bike ride into town. I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a place a little outside of town on the lovely Saigon bay.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.