Exquisitely decorated with an eye for detail (fresh flowers in all the rooms, fresh linens that smelled good, and every small accessory in kitchens), the best part of the well-run establishment is the owner, Jenny. She was always warm and accessible, advising, directing and making a phone call to the right person, the right place. If we missed a snorkel trip, she helped arrange a private one. If we were unclear on where to eat, her advice was faultless. She and her staff made every day a pleasure. I stayed in four of her properties, allowing me to live over the water (Jon's place), in the garden (two different cabanas) and explore the island of Bastimentos. Safe, secure, comfortable and most of all just so attractive, staying here is unforgettable. The best of Bocas del Toro for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town