We stayed for two nights in John's Place. The appartment is spacious, clean and has everything you need. A good kitchen where you can cook your own meals and a seperate bedroom. The terrace is big and sits right on the water. It's a little remote but it's a 15 minute walk to the town and with the bike rentals it's no problem at all. The owner is really nice and helpfull.
Unfortunately, weather was really bad (still rainiy season) when we were there, but without the rain it would have been a perfect place to chill out.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.