i stayed in number five. had a little kitchen with everything you could think of, great for when its poring rain , tonys market is great with meat dept. very close. kinda outta town which is great becuz yur sourrounded by locals , very polite, very safe. the neighborhood "appears" rough but hey yuor in a foreign country. free bike from bocas bicis is true and in good condition, my wheel got loose and they fixed it for free. overall the hotel is kinda like bungalows, there are four buildings ,two are for owner and staff, jenni the operator rocks, shes very freindly and proffesional, will accomadate preety much everything she can within reason of course, some reviews have said things about bugs and rats and the like, but that is everywhere in bocas, isaw a lizard on my beer can once and it is actually pretty cool, stay at the tortuga if yur a wuss, overall i liked this place a lot, it rained everyday so i just hung out on the porch swinging in the hammock drinking beers. relaxing like your supposed to do on vacation. bocas town is chill, the locals heckle you a bit but not as severe as ticos or belizians. panmanians are fiercly proud people, and yes your a tourist, so the price for you is much much more when taking water taxis just haggle a bit and the price becomes reasonable very quickly . land taxis are cheap 60 cents to town a dollar is bit much, ive had one guy try to get five outta me, i laughed, he laughed and drove away. bocas rocks, jenni rocks and saigoncito is a great place to stay, avoid the rainy season or you will wind up in a hammock drinking balboas all day. oh the agony
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama's Paradise Caribbean Cabanas "Saigoncito" are located just a five minutes bike-ride away from Bocas Town and around the corner from the beach. This is your home away from home and the perfect place to find out what life is like in Panama's Paradise. The authentic Cabanas are built in the Caribbean style and are surrounded by local daily activities. Inside you find all the luxury that you're familiar with at home. Experience the Caribbean and enjoy your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Panama's Paradise Saigoncito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama`s Paradise Saigoncito Hotel Bocas Town
- Panama's Paradise Saigoncito Bocas Del Toro - Bocas Town