“An Unbelievable Find” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bocas Yoga

Bocas Yoga
4th Street (parallel to Main Street) | Casa Morada, Bocas Town, Isla Colon 010100045, Panama
507-6658-1355
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 19 activities in Bocas Town
Type: Educational Sites, Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The custom-built Bocas Yoga Studio was designed specifically for the practice of Yoga, with clean hard-wood floors. Nowhere else in Bocas Town is there a space that's devoted entirely to Yoga practice. All classes provide a highly attentive and supportive environment. Appropriate for beginners and ongoing intermediate students. Founder, Laura Kay, who in addition to completing 250 hours of Basic Yoga Teacher Training, has successfully completed 108 hours of Anusara Yoga Immersions & 36 hours of Anusara Yoga Teacher Training. Here you will find a safe, comfortable, noncompetitive, nonjudgmental, lightly air-conditioned, nurturing haven. Classes use principles of alignment to promote safety and empower students to achieve their full potential. Each class interweaves heart-oriented, life-affirming themes to connect students to the deeper purpose of yoga.
Panama City, Panama
“An Unbelievable Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Bocas Yoga was a true blessing during my recent trip to Bocas del Toro. A gorgeous studio, serene surroundings, and most of all a wonderful, experienced instructor, Laura Kay. In six days, I attended three classes, all of which were skillfully taught with mindfulness and personal attention. Laura manages to make people of all skill levels very comfortable and keeps a lively, engaging atmosphere going that makes the effort just plain fun. It was great doing yoga with people of all ages and nationalities, all of whom were welcomed individually at the start and end of class. I highly recommend to anyone to go to Bocas Yoga during their stay in Bocas Town. You will be very pleased, and it is an exceptional value considering the level of expertise of the teaching. I'll be back!

Visited September 2012

Bocas del Toro, Bocas del Toro, Panama
“Gotta Love Bocas Yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

With a great vibe, skilled instructors, and a beautiful air conditioned studio, Bocas Yoga is a blessing to weary tourists in search of release, enlightened travelers looking to maintain their connection with divine energy, and local residents who love having a healthy alternative and supportive refuge to escape from the non-stop party this crazy island offers and even encourages.
Laura Kay does a great job of feeling out the experience level of each individual in every group to make sure she leads a session which at once challenges the most experienced Yogis while at the same time making beginning practitioners feel comfortable and never left behind.
In my 13 years of living in Bocas del Toro, Bocas Yoga has been one of the most welcome, positive changes I have seen come to the island. And I had never even done Yoga when I arrived here. With a history of amazingly wonderful, kind, beautiful, sensitive and inspirational instructors and guest instructors , and a high level of quality which Laura Kay always maintains, Bocas Yoga has truly been a blessing which makes this island an even better place to visit or even live and it has been a thoroughly positive influence on my life and that of many, many other people as well.
Everybody Loves Bocas Yoga!!!!

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Amazing Yoga Experience in Bocas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you come to Bocas del Toro, you must visit Laura Kay and her Bocas Yoga Studio. Laura is very uplifting and this is the perfect setting to detoxify your body and bring it into balance.

Visited May 2012
Washington
“Great value for your money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I liked everything from the owner, the price, the location till the service! I would recommend everybody to take a class and feel renewed!

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
“Best Yoga Instructor Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I really enjoyed my classes with the owner/instructor, Laura, during my months in Bocas. Though I have gone to many yoga classes before (my mother is a yoga teacher), I haven't enjoyed any as much as those at Bocas Yoga. Laura helped me to gain shoulder mobility in a way that I haven't been able to in other classes during the previous 8 years since an injury. I'm so glad that I found her classes and hope that I can find another instructor as good when I get home.

Visited August 2012