We stayed at Bocas Paradise in Semana Santa for 5 days. We were worried of the noise because of all the trip advisor comments we read before. The room and the hotel were very clean. The restaurant was excellent; we loved it. The noise was indeed a problem, but it wasn’t that serious. You could hear it but the walls did not stumble like some people said. I stayed in room 204 in front of the Barco Hundido. I would recommend this hotel and if you have problems sleeping then ask for a room on the other side and with a view. Maybe room 206 or 306. We had a great experience, loved Bocas del Toro. Would definitely go back to Bocas Paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocas Del Toro's newest oceanfront hotel located in the heart of the vibrant and picturesque Bocas Town. The hotel features three stories of colorful Caribbean architecture perched out over the water with spectacular views. The hotel offers 30 rooms, an incredible restaurant and bar and some of the best views in Bocas. Most rooms have breathtaking ocean views, balconies, air conditioning, cable TV, kitchenettes, and high quality furnishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Bocas Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Town Paradise Hotel
- Bocas Paradise Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town