We disembarked from our catamaran cruise at 0900 and didn't fly out until after 1600 hrs so after walking up and down the main drag Saturday morning in 95 plus degree heat, we stumbled upon this jewel where for $25 they gave us a room for the day, ate & drank decent food on their lovely waterfront deck, shower, nap in AC and connect to the world via free internet in lobby! What a welcomed reprieve from the heat and $25 well spent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocas Del Toro's newest oceanfront hotel located in the heart of the vibrant and picturesque Bocas Town. The hotel features three stories of colorful Caribbean architecture perched out over the water with spectacular views. The hotel offers 30 rooms, an incredible restaurant and bar and some of the best views in Bocas. Most rooms have breathtaking ocean views, balconies, air conditioning, cable TV, kitchenettes, and high quality furnishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Bocas Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Town Paradise Hotel
- Bocas Paradise Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town