One hour after landing in Bocas del Toro turned out that beautiful islands are deprived of electricity. I felt like one of "Six Days Seven Nights" (with Harrison Ford and Ann Heche). Caribbean islands around, no possibility to book return tickets to Panama City or wherever...
In this circumstances, friendly woman from Paradise invited us for "french press coffee". In that way we got clients of hotel.
It's one of most important moments in my life. Atmosphere, sea, deliciuos seafood, travelling between islands for 1 usd... And all that amazing things started from invite to Paradise...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocas Paradise Hotel is located in the heart of the vibrant and picturesque Bocas Town. The hotel features three stories of colorful Caribbean architecture perched out over the water with spectacular views. The hotel offers 30 rooms, an incredible restaurant and bar and some of the best views in Bocas. All of our rooms are en suite, have air conditioning, a ceiling fan, free high speed wi fi, and cable TV. We have budget rooms without a view, double and twin rooms with a balcony and view to luxury suites with fridges, coffee machines and gowns to enjoy on the large ocean facing balconies. We look forward to welcoming you to our paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Bocas Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Town Paradise Hotel
- Bocas Paradise Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town