Stayed two nights and it was very disappointing....not very clean and our patio door didn't lock and the screen fell off if you tried to close it....very noisy due to a bar two doors down...not the hotel's fault but very annoying when you are trying to get a little shut eye.
The food in the restaurant was very good as was the service.Also very convenient to everything.
If you want a good nights sleep I wouldn't recommend it but if you are into the night life may as well be right next door. Also the water taxi is right there and that didn't bother us at all!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bocas Del Toro's newest oceanfront hotel located in the heart of the vibrant and picturesque Bocas Town. The hotel features three stories of colorful Caribbean architecture perched out over the water with spectacular views. The hotel offers 30 rooms, an incredible restaurant and bar and some of the best views in Bocas. Most rooms have breathtaking ocean views, balconies, air conditioning, cable TV, kitchenettes, and high quality furnishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Bocas Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Town Paradise Hotel
- Bocas Paradise Hotel Bocas Del Toro, Panama - Bocas Town