“Sooooo good! Mystic chicken is to die for!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 79 Restaurants in Isla Colon
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Great Food and Good Vibes!!! That's what we're all about!!
valwig
“Sooooo good! Mystic chicken is to die for!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We sat outside on the veranda with a beautiful view on comfy benches. The lighting and seating of the restaurant gives it a lounge atmosphere. We had the humus and that tasted so yummy, and being jewish i know what good humus should taste like! Then came the Mystic Chicken..... OMG we were in heaven.... the dish was beautiful to look at and it tasted DIVINE!! After this we had no more room for the banana ice cream dish so I guess we will have to come back another time.... :D
Please do not miss the opportunity to indulge in the Mystic experience when you are in Bocas Town!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
“You HAVE to try the Mystic Chicken!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ate at Natural Mystic on our last night in Bocas. I love the ambiance of this place, nice lighting, comfy seating, lounge atmosphere, and you can sit on the balcony if you want to people watch. My boyfriend and I both love spicy food, there was a very nice girl working and she recommended the Mystic Chicken. I wish I could remember all of the ingredients, but just know that it is AMAZING! It was hands down one of the best meals I've had in a long time. Everything about it, even the rice had amazing flavor and the presentation of the food is perfection. We also ordered the hummus as an appetizer, it comes with carrots and warm plaintain chips. I wanted dessert too, but we were too full! So so so so good, everyone that goes to Bocas must eat here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Get ready to CRY it's SO good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The Mystic Chicken here is such a triumph of texture, beauty, and flavor (with plenty of spicy red pepper flakes to keep you happily gulping down icy cold Balboas) that I can't imagine there being a better dish in all of Bocas.

My husband and I also agreed that the hummus (which we got on his Vegan plate) was some of the best we ever had the honor of putting in our mouths.

And the owner, Dave a Turkish-born Californian was friendly and amusing. He was happy to tell us about the best things to do in Bocas and offered us much valuable advice.

We loved the place! LOVED IT! I wish I could have eaten there every night. Go. Right now. Stop reading this and GO!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, Virginia
“Cozy and yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went here for dessert after having dinner at another restaurant down the street. It is on the second floor, and has a relaxed, cozy, lounge-like atmosphere. In addition to tables they also some couches with small tables which would be nice for a drink. The dessert was very good, the banana ice cream dish was delicious and the chocolate balls were good too. The service was great. I'd definitely recommend this place - although it is on the main strip, it seemed less touristy than some of the other places, and with more reasonable prices.

Visited July 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“There are better places to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

the place was not busy at all when we ate there, but the food arrived luke warm. It was quite tasty (we had the mystic chicken and the coconut rush) but we had much better meals elsewhere

Visited August 2012