I stayed in Bocas Del Toro for five days. When I first arrived at the hotel I thought it was okay. The lobby, pool and beach areas were clean and inviting. The room was roomy with a comfortable bed.
Even though the salt air has always been good for my breathing; I'm asthmatic, staying in the hotel wasn't. There was mold on the curtains and if the ac stayed on for too long my asthma would act up. If the curtains and ac was ever cleaned, it's been a very long time since.
But on a better note. The staff was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Caribbean Beach Resort on the crystal clear waters of Bocas del Toro, Panama.Playa Tortuga offers 117 stylish room accommodations, each with a balcony and spectacular ocean view. Guests may choose from standard rooms, junior suites and large grand suites, all offering a contemporary décor, modern amenities and a soothing tropical atmosphere.Relax in the hotel’s sea view pool, or sunbathe in our water mirrors while enjoying your favorite beverage from the nearby bar area. Little ones will enjoy the children’s pool. Other modern and convenient amenities include free WIFI and a state of the art Fitness Center featuring a private massage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Isla Colon
- Playa Tortuga Hotel And Beach Resort
- Playa Tortuga Resort Beach
- Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla Colon