Stayed at Playa Tortuga for 4 nights in 2009 and LOVED it! It's accessible to all of the local attractions, either by a bumpy cab ride or by boat (one night we chartered a boat from a floating bar...wish I could remember the name!) The food was ok, if a little expensive to eat / drink in house for an evening but it was OK to bring our own food and alcohol in from the local businesses. The pools were clean and beautiful, the breeze floating in from the ocean was like a dream. All the rooms are ocean view and extremely clean and comfortable. I seem to recall some issues with our air conditioner but otherwise no trouble at all. Looking forward to another trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Caribbean Beach Resort on the crystal clear waters of Bocas del Toro, Panama.Playa Tortuga offers 117 stylish room accommodations, each with a balcony and spectacular ocean view. Guests may choose from standard rooms, junior suites and large grand suites, all offering a contemporary décor, modern amenities and a soothing tropical atmosphere.Relax in the hotel’s sea view pool, or sunbathe in our water mirrors while enjoying your favorite beverage from the nearby bar area. Little ones will enjoy the children’s pool. Other modern and convenient amenities include free WIFI and a state of the art Fitness Center featuring a private massage area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Isla Colon
- Playa Tortuga Hotel And Beach Resort
- Playa Tortuga Resort Beach
- Playa Tortuga Hotel & Beach Resort Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla Colon