Been staying at Lalu for one night after flying to TW from Europe.
Had a very nice relaxing massage at SPA.
Stayed in a "Villa" room (superb room with private garden, view on the lake and private pool).
Ok, the Hotel rooms need some refurbishing (Hotel is ten years old), but overall it was an amazing experience!
Very nice dinner at Chinese restaurant and excellent buffet breakfast with full choice of Chinese, Japanese and other specialties.
Definitely to recommend for a romantic getaway in Taiwan.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalu Sun Moon Lake Hotel
- The Lalu Sun Moon Lake Hotel Nantou
- Lalu Sun Moon Lake Nantou
- Lalu Sun Moon Lake Hotel
- The Lalu Sun Moon Lake Taiwan/Nantou
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Lalu Sun Moon Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.