“A relaxing & comfortable minsu!” 4 of 5 stars

Energy Vacation Village
No.9-1-1, Rongguang Ln., Ren'ai Township, Nantou 00546, Taiwan   |
Ranked #95 of 565 Nantou B&B and Inns
Hong Kong
“A relaxing & comfortable minsu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

The staff is very helpful! Before the trip, I had raised many questions through email & they replied me very quickly. Also this minsu allows payment by credit card online which is very convenient since I've noticed that many minsu requires transfer of cash payment before confirming your booking.
When I arrived, one of their staff come out to the carpark to welcome us! She can even speak cantonese which is very warm to me!
We've booked a 2 storeys' 4 ppl house! The room is spacious and clean. Breakfast though not many choices is sufficient! The location is also quite convenient as you can walk to Swiss Garden (around 10-15mins) & Starbuck!
Only drawback is the view is not as what I imagine as the front view is blocked by trees! And I suppose there will be a roof window on upper floor (which I've seen on their website's album) but when I arrived, I just discovered that there is another floor above our upper floor!
Also, there was a sudden alarm during the 1st night that we stayed and we're so frightened if there was a fire! Lastly, their staff called our room and said that the alarm was come from our room. We said we didn't cook/smoke! But they didn't send a staff to come & have a check! Other than that, everything is fine to us!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first

Been to Energy Vacation Village? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Energy Vacation Village

Address: No.9-1-1, Rongguang Ln., Ren'ai Township, Nantou 00546, Taiwan
Location: Taiwan > Nantou
Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant
Ranked #95 of 565 B&Bs / Inns in Nantou
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Energy Vacation Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Energy Vacation Village Taiwan/Nantou

If you own or manage Energy Vacation Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.