We stayed 2 nights at this hotel, based on TripAdvisor recommendations.
We liked it :
- our room was pleasant, quiet, with nice furniture and very clean.
- the small garden was very pleasant as well
- breakfast was good
- location : close to several small and quite beaches in Tangalle
Only concern was the dinner. We just got one diner, but it was the worst we got in Sri Lanka. We took a fish with boiled vegetables, it was completely tasteless. Maybe we made the wrong choice, but I don't think so according to what we saw on others tables.
Staff was friendly, only became cold when we told them that dinner was not very good. We can understand the reaction, usually we don't comment what we don't like, but it is a pity to have such a good hotel like this with a so bad dinner.
We would come back anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nugasewana Eden is a family-run independent hotel with 10 wonderfully comfortable and spotless AC rooms plus an open-air terrace restaurant with magnificent views overlooking Tangalle's most famously beautiful beach just a minute's walk down from your favorite room. Nugasewana Eden located on a beautiful garden over looking the magnificent view of the Tangalla Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your NugaSewana Eden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nugasewana Eden Hotel Tangalle