“Remarkable experience in Nature Resort” 5 of 5 stars

Nature Lanka Health Resort
Kahadamodara, Tangalle 001, Sri Lanka   |
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Tangalle
Sydney, Australia
“Remarkable experience in Nature Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I came here with my wife and daughter. I would like to say finally I got the chance to do very effective and intensive Ayurveda treatments in best nature resort. In my point of view it is the best yes it is the best Ayurveda resort in Sri Lanka. My wife and daughter happy with their treatments and service. Chief Ayurveda doctor is well talented and very friendly to guests and also he can understand better what we wand and what are the treatments suit our body type. It is wonderful. Rooms are well cleaned , clothes are well cleaned and well perfumed. Don't want to get ant fear about cleanliness in this resort. Cleaning service and room service is excellent.

There are A/C and non A/C rooms. But non A/C rooms are the best because no want A/C. They well ventilated and always sea breeze come to the room it is very nice feeling. Meals are very tasty and fresh. Staff is very active , friendly and honest.They always do their best to the guests. I wish to come again with my friends to Nature Lanka.

Room Tip: No want A/C rooms and they are well ventilated.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

It is real Ayurveda resort never lying. Owner is this resort is a doctor and he is very kind hearted and pleasant person. The staff of resort always try to do their best actually they do their work very neatly and actively.They also very kind and friendly to us.The hands of the therapists are very smooth and soft so it was very helpful for quality body therapy.

If you can book your room very early you are lucky to have a very nice single rooms and double rooms. And their prices are not very high.Before come to have Ayurveda treatments we searched so many Ayurveda resorts and compare the prices.Actually we could not find any quality Ayurveda resort with this price here.Finally we selected Nature Lanka as our holiday resort for Ayurveda.They gave all Ayurveda treatments , Ayurveda medicine, all meals and drinks, Room Ayurveda cloths wear while treatments of Ayurveda at a very good price.We never forget that.Service is excellent
The location has very very good climate for human and calm environment for relaxing. It was remarkable experience for us and in the evening we walked so many distance on a clean beach.
My wife was very very happy and she always remind the enjoyable dates in Nature Lanka and also we could not forget the tasty meals in this resort.
I LOVE NATURE LANKA..................

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Islamabad, Pakistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I came here last November with my daughter for Ayurveda treatments. The most appreciated thing in this resort is, it is not a place for gangsters and there is no chance to use alcohol. It is the place only for Ayurveda and they always in alert of their client's service. We had very sweet, healthy and nutritious food for all meals. They help us to keep our body healthy and Ayurveda doctor told us how it help to maintain our body.
Other thing is this is not a place for play.First of all they told how to stay here when do Ayurveda treatments and meditation programmes.Most important thing, any one no want to scare to take young ladies here. They never do any wrong always try to certify their safety special for ladies.24 room service, natural and cool environment gave us new life.
I wish to come here again with my son and husband soon.
Wish to Nature Lanka!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
innsbruck
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Definitely it is very good for Ayurveda treatments.Treatments are good and also appreciate the meditation programme. Around Nature Lanka environment is calm and it is attractive. I could experience the wonder of the Ayurveda treatments.
Doctor is very friendly and also the staff.Meals are tasty and we can select many kinds of healthy foods from their menus. Rooms are cleaned well some times staff arranged some funny and valuable programmes for enjoy guest.
I spend very good days with Nature Lanka.

Room Tip: ocean view rooms are calm.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I am Juana and I stayed in this little paradise for 2 weeks period. When I came to Nature Lanka I am was suffering from many illnesses.But doctor in Nature Lanka recognize my health condition in a few time and treated me well.Now I am feeling the comfort of healthy body.Actually I recommend the treatments and safety in this resort I wish to come here again.Staff worked here is very friendly and they are very active and gave very quick service.
In my point of view this is the best place for Ayurveda in Sri Lanka.

Room Tip: sea view rooms are very good
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I am Cremcy from German.I came to Nature Lanka on February 2012 for Ayurveda treatments with my wife.In my point of view Nature Lanka Resort is very good place to who are looking good place for Ayurveda treatment but also spend your leisure time. There has very good ,active and friendly staff and also their meals are very tasty and it helps to keep our body healthy.As well it located in calm place it help to calm down our mind without busy life schedule. Hotel management is good and they always look guest's comfort.I love Nature Lanka and wish to come again.

Room Tip: sea view rooms are very good for couple
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
sofia,bulgaria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

the resort is good only for ayurveda treatments, its very isolated and too far away from the airport, overpriced with very very average rooms and buildings
but the place is very quite, the people are very nice and the service is good for Sri Lanka
ayurveda is at a good level, treatments and doctors are perfect
the place is good for everybody who likes virgene beaches , waching squirrels and monkeys while swimming and is not paying much attention to towels, beds,WiFi etc.
not very good for lonely people, but if you are with friends or mate and want a healthy vacation the place is ok

Room Tip: all rooms are quite, the ocean viw ones are with more sun, garden with more shadow
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Been to Nature Lanka Health Resort? Share your experiences!