The Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel surprises me each time I visit there, the staff amongst the friendliest I have ever met. the rooms scattered amidst a large garden setting, I personally feel that the garden needs a bit more caring but on its own it's tranquil. Rooms are spacious and provides all basic amenities for a couple of nights stay even for a family. Good outlet is good with a variety of local and international dishes. Mostly buffet but if the house count is low expect a set menu. It's a good hotel for you to be based and visit Habarana, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Minneriya, Kaudulla, Ritigala areas.. Also is a good stop on the way if you are traveling towards the east like Pasikudah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideally located hotel situated facing the magnificent Sigiriya rock in the midst of a small village named Digampathaha. It is located just 20 minutes from the beautiful and ever famous town of Dambulla. A short 15 kilometer drive towards Habarana and you will be in Digampathaha. A turn to your right and in 5 minutes you’ll be in the most scenic location in the area. Kassapa Lions Rock is an ideal base from which you can explore. Wi -Fi Facility is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Kassapa Lions Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel Sigiriya
- Kassapa Lions Rock Dambulla