Kassapa is a very good place to stay for a couple of days. The bungalows are very nice and clean. The shower is beautifull. The staff is very friendly. if you book half board you have a very good buffet every night. The hotel is well situated to visit Sigriya rock and dambulla cave tempel. We also made a very nice safari tour in minyerva park. The hotel is mainly focussed on large tour groups but is still good voor single travellers. The pool is very nice to cool down in after a nice walk in the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideally located hotel situated facing the magnificent Sigiriya rock in the midst of a small village named Digampathaha. It is located just 20 minutes from the beautiful and ever famous town of Dambulla. A short 15 kilometer drive towards Habarana and you will be in Digampathaha. A turn to your right and in 5 minutes you’ll be in the most scenic location in the area. Kassapa Lions Rock is an ideal base from which you can explore. Wi -Fi Facility is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Kassapa Lions Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel Sigiriya
- Kassapa Lions Rock Dambulla