Well..we stayed here for 2 days. Awesome rooms, awesome everything..staff was extra friendly esp the manager. We had an issue with the booking of the small room which they changed to a deluxe one without charging anything.
The bar staff was friendly too.
Regarding the food, we were 3 and we all got seriously ill cuz of it. Maybe it might be the srilankan water or the hotel food that did not suit us.idk.. still..this hotel is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel