To stay and relish on the food at Cinnamon citadel at Kandy was a very unique experience! The moment you enter; the tranquil White colour-combination at the reception and a novel architecture of this hotel grabs you totally! Excellent hospitality: staff is eager to help you in every possible way! Would like to make special mention of Mr. Manju Rajpakshe and Arshad who pampered us thoroughly! I guess its supposed to be a 4 star hotel but No less than a 5 star experience. Go for it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel