I have been to this hotel when it was chaaya citadel, this time when I went i was surprised to see the newly Refurbished hotel, the furniture and the colors used are very tastefully done, Very Hospitable Staff, Comfortable Rooms. Don't forget to meet Mr. Arshad at the Restaurant on the First Floor who is always there to serve as he really took care of us, He has a character that will make you feel at home. The only problem I faced was the fluctuating hot and cold water in the toilet and an iron board which i didn't get which was important to me but with the Hospitality of the Staff and willingness to help was the most important thing. I will certainly visit this hotel again, and I can rate this hotel far above as compared to Earls regency and Amaya Hills in Kandy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel