“Romantic but normal food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 78 Restaurants in Hikkaduwa
Cuisines: Italian, Chinese, European, Sri Lankan
Varna, Bulgaria
“Romantic but normal food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The place looks very romantic in evening from the beachside so if you stay more then one day at hikkaduwa you should go there. The food is absolutly normal in comparison with other places. The Sri Lankan type dishes are for me the best.

London, United Kingdom
“Nice sunset drinks spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Mellow place to have a sunset pina colada and watch the surfers - we ate dinner here twice, good experience both times.

Visited April 2014
“Dessert heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Well popped in as a little treat for myself while I was recovering from a Saturday night I had a sea food pizza for main and it was ok pretty big and good value then came dessert and I had a sweet wrap and that consisted of a banana wrapped in a pancake with vanilla ice cream and chocolate and it was all incredible quality and absolutely delicious if it wasn't because of my main it would of been 5 star I think I just picked the wrong thing to have x

“Slow (no) service and cold pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We went for lunch. They claim to have good pizza so we ordered three Moon Beam special. After waiting more than 45 min we asked where the food was? It was like they forgot us and we thereafter got three cold pizzas. Hope we wont get sick. The place only had three other guestas and four waiters so no need for the slow and bad service. They did not apoligise for the delay. We recommend to eat another place. The table clothing was dirty and light did not work at the toilet. We will spend our time somewhere else next time.

Galle, Sri Lanka
“one of best nature in hikkaduwa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

can recommond as a relaxing place,,i had pasta dish there..lovely..but staff must be more friendly ..however one of my favorite place

• Visited January 2014