“best 4* hotel - a 5* experience” 5 of 5 stars

Victoria Hotel
21 Egalitatii, Pitesti 110049, Romania   |
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Pitesti
Brasov
“best 4* hotel - a 5* experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Its my first review ever and the only reason I'm writing it is that : I AM IMPRESSED.
There is a 3 stars hotel and a 4 stars Victoria Hotel, both in the same courtyard. I'll review only the 4 star Hotel: the people are excellent, people oriented, very helpful, very kind. But this do not describe the picture, let me rephrase: they took the car in the garage, emptied my ashtray, in the morning they brought it back, leaving the engine running in order to get warmer, they fixed me a breakfast to go on their own initiative, by noticing that I didn't took the breakfast. The desk personal in my second visit knew my full name before I got to write anything. The restaurant menu is great, the rooms are large, very clean, new furniture, the mattress is very comfortable. They are always almost fully booked and I would clone them in every Romanian city that I'm forced by the job nature to sleep in.
They have room service, elevator, the bathroom is perfect (big, impeccable features)
I'm proud that we have such service level and quality in Romania.
Thank you all!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Polish first
bucharest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Everything was super. The cleanliness...the location is perfect-in the centre of the city.The room is very large. The bathroom very clean with jacuzzi. It deserves all the 4 stars. The staff was very friendly. I liked it a lot. The restaurant was also very good.I loved everything about it. A big parking which was free.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Paris, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

For any business traveller going to Pitesti (I cannot imagine someone coming to Pitesti for tourism), I would advise the Victoria Hotel.

The 4 stars room are brand new, and really big. However, the bed is not very good, and it can be very noisy because of the surrounding streets (isolation is not very good) or because of the hotel restaurant : one night during my 3 weeks stay, there was a private party there with pounding music until 3 am, and it was almost impossble to sleep even though I was at the 4th floor(unbelievable everywhere else, but not in Romania apparently). The morning after, every guests of the hotel were complaining, of course (poor girl at the reception), but the hotel refused to grant us a discount.

Otherwise, it's well located in Pitesti (nice italian restaurant nearby) and easy to find. Internet is free. Breakfast is a bit depressing (a few toasts with honey were the only things I could eat).

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Been to Victoria Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Victoria Hotel

Address: 21 Egalitatii, Pitesti 110049, Romania
Location: Romania > Southern Romania > Arges County > Pitesti
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Pitesti
Open since 2003 , Victoria Hotel gained its renown through the service quality and excellent attendance of the clients. Victoria Hotel is ideally located in the town center, near many business centers and tourist attractions . Being a four star as well as a three star hotel , Victoria Hotel is definitely a business hotel which is fitted out with all the conveniences so as to satisfy all requirements at the level of work efficiency and personal comfort . ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Victoria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Victoria Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.