“Best strawberry yoghurt in Sagada” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Sagada
Cuisines: Philippine
Manila
“Best strawberry yoghurt in Sagada”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We luckily strayed into Strawberry Cafe after a long trek spanning Echo Valley and its environs. The place is just off the main restaurant street, and it was a double treat that we were the only ones there at the time.

I had a refreshing strawberry shake while my sister had smooth and creamy yoghurt topped with sliced strawberries and a swirl of strawberry preserves for just the right level of sweetness.

We came back a couple of days later to try their meals but they were closed for the day, so this review is solely based on what we had.

Visited February 2014

“Average Cafe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

It was lunch time and we were in a hurry to eat as we are getting ready for our spelunking. Almost all the restos in the area are full and this one is the closest to Olahbinan (where we transferred).

I thought that the place is so special and unique. Other than the black kettle in the fire place and the colorful walls, the food is not exceptional and a bit pricey.
I ordered adobo and hubby ordered the fish "sarshadow" while my son ordered baked chicken with rice.
Food Presentation- Poor
Taste- ordinary
Ambiance-good

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Quezon City, Philippines
“Yummiest Strawberry Yogurt in Sagada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Having tried the Yogurt in Yogurt House it was a so-so. I never expected the yogurt here would be great. It was really good and we loved it. We even ordered again after trying one. They make their own yogurt and they plant their own strawberries. Really nice view outside. check their menu for other offerings. ;)

“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Good: They served food to us very quick. Good enough serving. Not pricey.
Bad: Not too many choices.

As for the taste, I think this is a mix. My friend liked her tuna omelette while my tocino rice was just okay. The pancake was fine but nothing special.

I'll try the yogurt next time.

Visited December 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Strawberries and new friends :)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We decided to eat here for our lunch. Along the way, we met a group of French and Belgian girls. One of our friend from Germany (that we met on Sagada too) invited them to have lunch with us. We chose to stay outside as this group of girls love the sun!

Food is cheap and worthy to the amount you paid. I ordered Baked Chicken with salad and it's good. We even shared foods with the other girls. Their Bangus is tasty. And please don't forget to have the Strawberry yoghurt to end your day :) The place is a typical restaurant for me but since we stayed outside, we enjoyed the trees, mountains and flowers even the hanged clothes (from the locals)! Hahaha! :D

It's just we were lucky to have companions on that day :)

• Visited November 2013