“Morning bicycle tour” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 20 Attractions in Nazca
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company is dedicated to design and making the trip of your dreams by choosing the best options on what we can do in accordance to what you want to carry out. We have Daily departures program from Lima to Paracas, Ica, Nasca Lines from 10%, 20% and 30% descount.
London, United Kingdom
“Morning bicycle tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

An excellent tour that was very good value for money. A great way to see three archeological sites in the morning on bikes, ideal if you are not staying very long in Ica. If I had tried to find these sites on my own, it would have taken ages and probably cost the same. I saw Los Paredones ruins, Los Acueductos de Cantalloc and El Tellar (smaller Nasca lines). The guide Juan was very friendly and helpful and made all the difference - an enjoyable morning.

Visited June 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Jat Peru was a great find! My sister and I went on two tours with the same guide because he was so helpful and knowledgeable. Not only did we see the Nazca Lines (from the ground) but also Inca ruins, aquaducts and saw a beautiful desert sunset. I recommend the biking tour if you want to see other incredible sites of Nazca besides the lines.

Visited May 2013
Cusco, Peru
“Nazca lines, Pisco, fruit farm and lagoon swim. Epic Day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I luckily found out about JAT tours and Juan through meeting some girls my one and only night in Nazca. I managed to tag along on a tour to see the Nazca lines, a Pisco winery, an amazing fruit farm where we stopped and scored fresh mangoes off the tree (with permission) and topped off with a swim in a fresh water lagoon. Juan was exceptionally friendly and helpful and gave us a very good price for the day. I then decided at the end to fly over the Nazca lines and Juan was able to get me there and on a plane in about 10 seconds, at a much cheaper price than I had be quoted anywhere else.
Thanks Juan!

Aldershot, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent tour with Juan!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Me and my friend booked a tour with Juan for 80 soles each. It was a full day trip, we started by visiting the Nasca lines, then headed to a local farm and winery- we got to meet the owner of the farm and eat mango's fresh off the trees. We then went to a rural lagoon (we were the only ones there) and it was brilliant, very peaceful and great scenery. Juan gave us snacks and Pisco and he told us a lot about the history of Peru and the local culture. We had a great time, Juan was a great guide and a genuinely nice person.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Lagoon, Nasca Lines, Wineries & Fruit Farm Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Myself and a friend booked a day with Juan and JAT Peru at the beginning of our trip in Nasca. We wanted to see the Nasca Lines (which you can do flying, at around $80 per person or you can see as part of a trip to the metal towers. We booked to see the Nasca lines as part of a trip (on a budget!) with Juan - and he also took us to see a lagoon, winery and fruit farm (it cost us $40 which is a really, really great price compared to the rest of Nasca tour companies)
We spent the morning at a tower overlooking the Nasca Lines, then went to a local a winery and drove through a fruit farm (eating fresh fruit and mango's en route!). Juan's English is really fantastic, and he explained a lot to us, about Nasca, the economy, the people and the farms.
Then we stopped at a large lagoon where you can swim, and Juan had brought traditional food and drinks along with him, water, pisco, snacks (all included) - the driver was really lovely too!
We got back into Nasca (after a second trip to a natural hill overlooking the lines) around 2pm (after leaving at 9am) after a brilliant day with Juan. He really looked after us, and gives a really good price for his trips - if you're visiting Nasca, go and see Jat Peru for your day trips (I read the review below, too, and had a similar experience in Arequipa. We didn't even receive 40% refund so I think these people are quite lucky!!!)