We stayed for 2 nights and 3 days. The place is so beautiful and the staff is great. Although pricy, I would not have stayed anywhere else in town.
The room was spacious and very clean. If you do not like your room they will happily change it.
We really enjoyed the nature walk which included bird watching, the tea plantation and the orchids. The guide was knowledgeable and funny.
We also booked a trip to Wayna Picchu and Machu Picchu through the hotel. Highly recommend doing this. It eliminates having to figure out how/where to get tickets and the guide will point out things throughout the day which you would normally not notice. They also bring a snack and fruit and give you lunch up at the ruins (in Sanctuary lodge).
In the price of your stay, breakfast, lunch and dinner is included. All day fresh tea and afternoon cookies and a welcome pisco sour!
I would stay here again. And only here. Aguas Caliente is very dirty and smelly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. Our suites are part of Relais & Châteaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu