We stayed in this hotel during our honeymoon. Of course, we went to Aguas Calientes as a base for our trip to Machu Pichu. And everything was perfect.
The hotel's staff took our luggage when we arrived to the train station from the Urubamba Valley. Then we did our unforgetable Machu Pichu Tour. When we returned in the evening, tired after an early morning and a long walk of the ruins, we arrived to this quiet, magical lodge. With an open air jacuzzi, where we managed to relax, with individual bungalows with fireplace, with incredible service and incredible food (we had dinner there and the Peruvian specialities were awesome).
At night, we fell asleep hearing the tropical rain falling on the hotel's huge garden (more of a forest).
The next morning we again woke up early to go back to Machu Pichu. After a great breakfast, the staff again took our bags and delivered them to the train station.
Perfect service, very good food and great facilities, in one of the most magical places in the World.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. Our suites are part of Relais & Châteaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu