We loved it here. The hotel is set in a beautiful nature reserve with orchids and humming birds everywhere. The rooms were very comfortable and we slept really well in the comfortable beds.
We had one of our best meals in Peru here and the service was exceptional.
The hotel offers a programme of nature walks and I chose to do the Orchid walk in the morning which was really inforamtive (they have other walks such as bird spotting or seeing spectacled bears).
The grounds are nicely laid out with a jungle feeling and covered in Bird of paradise flowers.
We really enjoyed our stay here and would have no hesitation in recommending it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. Our suites are part of Relais & Châteaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu