A charming hotel set in lovely grounds, 2 mins walk from Machu Picchu station. The rail line actually passes through the hotel grounds and right past the cafe window! The rooms are actually little cottages dotted round a hill covered with jungle vegetation. Ours was poorly lit and difficult to find because of poor signage in the grounds. An evening snack ad breakfast were both very good, and the staff were helpful and friendly. This is a great option if staying overnight to get in 2 visits to the utterly magical MP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. Our suites are part of Relais & Châteaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu