While I thought I couldn't climb any more stairs having just come back from Macchu Pichu I went up some more to get to this oasis. Beautiful
setting. Nice room with 2 double beds which I had requested. Nice sitting area. No shower curtain, though the shower is quite big. Also had no hot water. When I mentioned this when I checked out I was asked if I had reported it. No, I said, I was already in the shower, getting ready to meet a tour and didn't know when someone would fix it. Their reply was "Well, sometimes that happens." Not for a $500+ room.
Also, the toilet area does not have a floor to ceiling door.
Even with all this I gather this is the nicest place to stay in Aquas Calientes. Note that the food at the restaurant was fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. Our suites are part of Relais & Châteaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu