We stayed here overnight on our two day tour of Machu Piccu. Lush resort located off the beaten path gave us some peace and quiet. Right next to train tracks but very quiet. Rooms were just OK. small room, no tv, radio etc. but comfortable. check in was very easy and staff was cordial. we had dinner in hotel also, with very good food but we had to wait longer than expected for service. breakfast was enjoyable but we had a very early start so full breakfast was not prepared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting Andean village hotel is located within 12.3 acres of pristine cloud forest. The spectacular grounds are laced with paths that wind past waterfalls and trails, and organic gardens that wander through the misty forest. A place to relax, while exploring nature and encountering the wonders of the Incan civilization, experiencing authentic travel. Our suites are part of Relais & Châteaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- Machu Picchu Inkaterra Hotel
- Pueblo Hotel Machu Picchu