The staff were well trained. Location of the hotel is beautiful, our view to the Urubamba were spectacular. Rooms were very comfortable with a hint of Peruvian style decoration, really pretty. Beds were great. Breakfast was good with a nice selection of local fruits and fresh made juice. The highlight of our stay that Manager Eduardo Beladini, who managed really well a small issue with our paper work. He was a real professional and we were very pleased with our stay in Aguas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra Viva Machu Picchu hotel strategic location ensures our clients the best experience possible of the amazing Inca citadel. Our facilities are located in the quietest area of Aguas Calientes, facing the Urubamba River and surrounded by the Forest of Clouds. We have exclusively at your disposal, a bus stop from where our clients can directly take the bus to Machu Picchu or get to the archeological site after a 60 minute walk. Modern style, our Hotel has 43 spacious and comfortable rooms, a lounge with a fireplace, a breakfast room and a bar to relax and enjoy some drinks after a day of adventures. Our hotel has a panoramic lift that has been decorated with Andean inspired graffiti by the Peruvian artist Carolina Malaga. Near the entrance of the hotel is the dining room, where every morning a delicious Andean buffet is served, and the Reception Desk were you can comfortably do your check-in. Staying true to the peacefulness and tranquility of Machu Picchu our Hotel offers you a place to relax and rest. Therefore, our rooms are spacious and well illuminated; they all have air conditioning and a bathtub. In our Andean inspired decorated rooms you will be able to appreciate the famous "Quipus" from the artist Maricruz Arribas. Exhibited in our Gift Shop, you will find beautiful local craftwork made by the Andean communities that work for the Centre of Traditional Textile Art of Cusco, which is a prestigious organization with many years in the business. At Tierra Viva Cusco Machu Picchu Hotel you will enjoy the greatest cultural attraction in Peru with the comfort you are looking for and relax surrounded by the exuberant nature of the magical Forest of Clouds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tierra Viva Machu Picchu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatuchay Tower Hotel Aguas Calientes
- Hatuchay Hotel Machu Picchu