TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“To them that believe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

To them that believe all things are possible. Deliverance, healing and miracles abound. Before you go watch the televised version so that you can prepare well.
Appreciate that international visitors will be shielded from the locals for many reasons major reason is safety and security. Prepare for your feeding and accommodation around there stay close. The crowd and traffic is much.
You will not find it easy to meet the man of God personally but you can get your miracle healing deliverance and salvation if you believe.

Visited March 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

They will trick you into believing its paradise, but its not, its not a church its a business, a well oiled machine. They do not let their international visitors interact with the outside world because they do not want you to hear all the true life stories of how many people have been ripped off here.

They will brainwash you and you will be hooked until you are broke or of no use to them. Search YouTube or Google synagogue and you will hear some of the sad stories.

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“My Big family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Synagogue is like a home to me, that is because i feel the presence of God as soon as I enter the auditorium. I feel I am back home from a holiday with all my sisters and brothers in Christ Jesus and profet tb Joshua as our daddy, advising, directing us,feeding us with the word of God, after which I return back to my station feeling real fulfilled. I have been to synagogue for more than six times now. And this will continue as long as I am alive to serve God. Glory be to God for giving us a new Jerusalem in Nigeria

Visited June 2013
Lagos, Nigeria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Not visited, just my advise as a member of Tripadvisor family to a first time traveler to the Synagogue church”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been on flights from Europe, South Africa , even from the US,and i get to meet a lot travelers who approach me either on board or upon arrival at the Murtala International airport in Lagos Nigeria about the location of this very church. In the same vein i have listened to many elated followers talk about the great things happening in that church. My mother have been there although she never had direct contact with the prophet but she testified of receiving a miracle she long desired,that was some 7 years ago. I have never visited the Synagogue Church of all Nations but i believe in miracles, i believe in Jesus,and from all that i have seen on Emmanuel TV especially as the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth is professed, for a first time traveler who needs a miracle, i think it will be worth the trial. I don't want to sound religious as you would appreciate that these are my personal views and i am not in a better position to judge what goes on there but i advise a first time traveler to watch Emmanuel TV of the Synagogues of all Nations to be properly directed on what to do.

Visited August 2013
Lagos, Nigeria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Something fishy about this place.......beware”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stay away from this church for your own good! Something "not quiet right" about the place. Spooky. Most Nigerians are a bit apprehensive about this church. Suspicious claims of "miracles". Seems very cultish. Few members of the church who have managed to "escape" have documented their ordeals on a CD which can be purchased in Lagos. Accusations of sexual molestation levied against the head pastor by these ex members.

Visited July 2013