TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“Evening meal and drinks” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Eko Sky Restaurant and Lounge

Eko Sky Restaurant and Lounge
Adetokunbo Ademola Street | Eko Hotel, Lagos PMB 12724, , Nigeria (Formerly Eko Sky Restaurant and Lounge)
+234 1 2772700-25 , +234 1 460610
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Enfield, United Kingdom
“Evening meal and drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Wonderful food and drinks combined with great atmosphere, very wonderful wait staff, relaxing back ground music and a very interesting African shop for arts and crafts but also very high quality leather goods

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Lagos
“The view is the best bit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

In a city that hasn't got much in the way of skyscrapers, I was happy to get a view of Lagos from that height. I was there for a symposium so we were on a bit of a set menu, but the food was good, no complaints there. It is worth visiting if you're staying in the hotel or nearby.

Visited February 2013
Reigate, United Kingdom
“Best sea bass I've ever eaten plus stunning views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had the best bass fillets I've ever eaten at this delightful venue. We went to the Eko Sky restaurant for a special meal to celebrate my husband's birthday. Service was excellent, food extremely good and the views stunning.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bielsko-Biała, Poland
“Best prawns I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've stayed for a week in the Eko Hotel and went to this restaurant more then once.
While the prices are quite high (as the hotel is expensive) the meals were excellent.

I had best prawns ever there, the restaurant in itself is very elegant, the service is good and the views from the windows - oh-my-god. The lounge is located on the top floor of tall hotel building and definitely there's a sea view to adore.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lagos, Nigeria
“Luncheon for the Lady Mechanics Org”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I hosted a luncheon a few weeks ago at the Eko Sky Restaurant and gave the proceeds to "the Lady Mechanics Initiative organization. Benjamin one of the head chef's planned the menu and organized the preparation of all 9 dishes plus a wonderful blueberry cheesecake dessert. The grilled lobster was a huge hit, but one of my favorites that was served was the seafood ravioli's. It didn't hurt that we had 4 bottles of Moet flowing. The service was good, sometimes it's much better. Francois the manager made sure that all our needs were meant. I was very delighted with the overall of the lunch.

In all fairness, I have hosted quite a few parties at Eko. I love Lalu the star chef. Normally I order a few "set appetizers" and then let our friends order their own entree's. But this is the first time I have ever had a "set share" meal at Eko and as always it came out very nice.

The atmosphere and the view are stellar. The best views are on the "smoking side" and you would never realize you are in Nigeria. Tuesday through Saturday night they have a piano player, a nice touch. Ask Tonsin the bartender to make you an "espresso martini"...fab cocktail.

Will see everyone at Eko when I return from vacation!

• Visited September 2013