TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   23 Toyin Street | Ikeja, Lagos 0000 , Nigeria   |
Special Offer
ibis advance saver
Ranked #28 of 76 Hotels in Lagos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Abuja
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed here over the weekend and I really was impressed with the hotel. Fantastic bed, nice TV channels option and nice supply of hot water on the 5th floor. The room might be small but I will rather take a small comfy room and bed than a big for nothing room!

Buffet breakfast was nice and hot and good variety. Generally, room rates not bad (considering this is Lagos).

Had a problem with my AC and I was swiftly moved to another room. I surely will be visiting often!

Room Tip: The 5th floor offers a good view of the surrounding environ
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Zak M, General Manager at Ibis Lagos Ikeja, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, this will serve as an encouragement to our staff to keep up the good work.
We do hope to see you soon.

Kind regards

Zak
Alexandria, VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

A newer hotel with small but modern rooms. Too many small problems added to a mediocre stay. Very little water pressure on the 5th floor; the key card had to be recoded four consecutive days so I could get into my room; the restaurant has a limited menu (especially for vegetarians, with the only choice being spaghetti); the choices for the breakfast are limited and a limited choice of close-by restaurants, with Domino’s Pizza being the closest. All of this for what seemed to be a high price. As an example, the evening buffet was more than $30 per person.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Zak M, Manager at Ibis Lagos Ikeja, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and I am really sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We had some network issues which was out of our hands and that affected our key cards encoder. I am also sorry that despite our extensive menu it was not at your liking, I am sure if you asked our head chef for something else he would have prepared it for you as he did so for other guests.
Please do accept my apologies and I hope to see you again.

Mombasa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

The hotel is a functional businessman's hotel. The location is convenient for doing business in Ikeja. With Traffic being a big issue in Lagos arranging you accommodation round where you will be having your meetings is important and if you are working in Ikeja this hotel works well.

The internet was good, the shower had hot water and good pressure, the bed was fine and the food was good.

I will definitely stay here again. Its a very good 2-3 star hotel at an affordable price by Lagos standards.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Zak M, General Manager at Ibis Lagos Ikeja, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Good afternoon,
All the team at the Ibis Lagos Ikeja joins me to thank you for your feedback, this will certainly serve as an encouragement to keep up the good work.
Hope to see you soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay I this hotel, for one I love new, clean environments and this fit the bill perfectly. Dinner was delicious every night, there was always a beef, chicken and fish dish to choose from and beautiful accompaniments (the dauphinois potatoes were so yummy) and the bar served my favourite Chapman.

• Stayed July 2013
Good evening,
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon to make your future experience as enjoyable as this one.

Zak Mouafik

Been to Ibis Lagos Ikeja? Share your experiences!