TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Epe Resort

You added Epe Resort to your Saves list
Epe Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Opposite Lagos State Driver' Institute | Epe Itoikin Road, Lagos +234, Nigeria   |
Ranked #6 of 81 Hotels in Lagos
Arkansas, United States
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed at Epe Resort for 3 nights while on a consulting trip to Nigeria. The staff were extremely hospitable and performed all services with the highest excellence. I felt very "served" there. Derek, the general manager, was very accommodating to us. The food was very good and the facilities were nice. It was nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city of Lagos.

All of the attendees were from Nigeria and I heard all of them compliment how nice it was and they were all pleasantly surprised. This is a rather new resort so no one had been there before. (They are still building the pool)

If you want to take your group or family to a venue that is safe, relaxing and very excellent I would highly recommend Epe Resort and Spa.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lagos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I decided to organise my company's annual retreat here over the weekend of June 21-23 after reading a review in the dailies. You know what they say about the photographs of hotels being exaggerated-Epe Resort is underrated online.

What strikes you on arrival is the friendly staff and of course the very hands on and amiable General Manager-Derek.

It is not fully completed as more amenities are planned but at no point during our stay did it feel like work in progress.

Fresh means Fresh here -The food was total bliss!

If you need to escape the chaos in Lagos, there's a new hangout at Epe.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the Epe Resort and I totally disagree on the amenities. The swimming pool is still under construction, there is no beach or fitness centre but the place is a place to be if you need a serene environment where you can find peace and enjoy nature. Epe Resort is actually closer than you think.

Stayed June 2013
Lagos
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed at the Epe Resort & Spa for one night in May 2013. A truly lovely hotel . What strikes you when you get to this hotel is the absolute peace and serenity you feel! Very friendly and helpful staff. The room I was initially allocated had a problem with the air conditioning. My room was immediately changed and this time I was given a suite. Really, really nice! The food was wonderful as well. The spa and swimming poll are still under construction but there is a lawn tennis court, table tennis table and of course you can go on walks within the resort. I will definitely stay here again when I need to get away from it all!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite! All categories of rooms are the same price! The price goes down when you stay more...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I found out about Epe Resort from a taxi driver when I had to attend a family friends wedding party in Epe Town. Not located in the city of Lagos, we drove for 40 minutes from Victoria Island.
At check in the staff was friendly and attended to all my needs.

They made me feel like a Prince during my Stay.

I recommend this lovely hotel resort to anyone who needs a good hotel to stay in Lagos. If you are on a business trip in town, it is located away from the city but if you have a spare night or two, I beckon that you try this beauty out.

The food was hot, fresh and very tasty.
For a long time I will not forget the fresh large prawns and sushi I had from the rich menu.

Keep the service up.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed comfortable to me after I was offered a tour.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My name is Daniel. A regular traveller into Lagos for various events. I had an opportunity to stay at the newly opened Epe Resort for a week (7nights approximately) . I could not believe that Lagos has such a wonderful serene hotel resort. It took my breathe away. After 4 years of hustling and bustling round the country, i can finally say i have found a new home that offers peace and tranquility.

The rooms had very good airconditioning and hot water system.
The bed side is lit with moon light bulbs to create a personal romantic feeling.
Another added value to this facility, was the taste of the food. Please keep it up Chef!!!!.

This place is my best attraction and i would definitely be a regular guest at this place.

The feeling of peace is invaluable.

Thank you to my good friend, Chief Abayomi who referred me to this wonderful world of International comfort.

I would recommend Epe Resort as the perfect location in lagos for getways and conferences as they have very good meeting facilities.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Epe Resort? Share your experiences!