TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“A new hotel is born........ The best place to stay in Lagos” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Epe Resort

You added Epe Resort to your Saves list
Epe Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Opposite Lagos State Driver' Institute | Epe Itoikin Road, Lagos +234, Nigeria   |
Ranked #6 of 81 Hotels in Lagos
Lagos, Nigeria
“A new hotel is born........ The best place to stay in Lagos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I found out about Epe Resort from a taxi driver when I had to attend a family friends wedding party in Epe Town. Not located in the city of Lagos, we drove for 40 minutes from Victoria Island.
At check in the staff was friendly and attended to all my needs.

They made me feel like a Prince during my Stay.

I recommend this lovely hotel resort to anyone who needs a good hotel to stay in Lagos. If you are on a business trip in town, it is located away from the city but if you have a spare night or two, I beckon that you try this beauty out.

The food was hot, fresh and very tasty.
For a long time I will not forget the fresh large prawns and sushi I had from the rich menu.

Keep the service up.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed comfortable to me after I was offered a tour.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

My name is Daniel. A regular traveller into Lagos for various events. I had an opportunity to stay at the newly opened Epe Resort for a week (7nights approximately) . I could not believe that Lagos has such a wonderful serene hotel resort. It took my breathe away. After 4 years of hustling and bustling round the country, i can finally say i have found a new home that offers peace and tranquility.

The rooms had very good airconditioning and hot water system.
The bed side is lit with moon light bulbs to create a personal romantic feeling.
Another added value to this facility, was the taste of the food. Please keep it up Chef!!!!.

This place is my best attraction and i would definitely be a regular guest at this place.

The feeling of peace is invaluable.

Thank you to my good friend, Chief Abayomi who referred me to this wonderful world of International comfort.

I would recommend Epe Resort as the perfect location in lagos for getways and conferences as they have very good meeting facilities.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Epe Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Epe Resort

Address: Opposite Lagos State Driver' Institute | Epe Itoikin Road, Lagos +234, Nigeria
Location: Nigeria > Lagos State > Lagos
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 81 Hotels in Lagos
Hotel Class:4 star — Epe Resort 4*
The Epe Resort, a stylish blend of contemporary and traditional design, with 40 rooms, consisting of 10 chalets of Four rooms each, nestled in the lush green hillside of a tropical forest & bordering the Lekki Lagoon. The resort will showcase the cream of Nigerian culture while delivering the ultimate in personalised service, excellent cuisine, social style & business reliability. Closer than you think ... ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Epe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Epe Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.