TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“An Oasis” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adna Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lagos
Adna Hotel
You added Adna Hotel to your Saves list
28, Ladipo Bateye Street | Gra, Lagos, Nigeria   |
Ranked #37 of 341 Lagos B&B and Inns
London
“An Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I too attended the same exhibition as Axen12, but on that occasion stayed elsewhere in Lagos. However, we both stayed at the Adna a couple of weeks ago on another business trip and Let me tell you it was fantastic. Once through the gates and securely behind the wall, you are in an oasis of calm. The staff are the best, the rooms are A1, wifi is great, food is good, the pool is good the bar is good. One of the best things here for a business traveller is the chance to network. The hotel is used for local Rotary club and the manager and owner have some great contacts. If the hotel accepted Amex i would award it 11 out of 10.

Room Tip: Go for an Executive room, mine faced the pool and was a good size.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I came from London to exhibit at a conference on education in Lagos. Our business partner booked us in this hotel and we were not certain what to expect. It turned out to be a diamond in the rough, with great staff, clean rooms and decent food. Also I found most of our business was done in Ikeja so everything including the airport was close! One of the best things was the reliable WIFI. I was able to video Skype my wife from my room without a problem.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Adna hotel is absolutely in a class by itself. The first time I was introduced to this classy and well- run hotel, by a friend who had stayed there, from New York, I was sufficiently intrigued, and I couldn't wait to visit the hotel on my next trip to Nigeria. I was truly amazed when I eventually got a chance to stay at the hotel. The ambience, the service, the professionalism of its staff, the swimming pool area, where you could lounge with friends while watching soccer on the large flat-scree TV, the menu which cuts across continents, practically everything about the hotel, reminds you of some of the best hotels in the United States. As one who has been priviledged to travel extensively around the world, the experience at ADNA, Ikeja, reassures one that Nigeria is imbibing some of the best practices, especially in hospitality industry that are obtainable the world over. If you want a hotel where your security is assured while enjoying the best that you see in other parts of the world, ADNA Hotel, Ikeja is the place for you. I have been staying at the hotel, sometimes up to five weeks, each time I am in Nigeria. To my fellow Diasporans, next time you are visiting Nigeria ADNA is the place for you. Ekerete Udoh- Publisher, The Diasporan Star newspaper, columnist, THISDAY newspaper, New York City

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Adna Hotel? Share your experiences!