TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 99 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: African, French, Continental
Los Angeles
“Oasis of Bliss in the Heart of Lagos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Good selection of local and international cuisine prepared well. The restaurant is intimate and the decor is excellent. It has never been crowded all the times I've eaten there.

Visited April 2014

Barcelona, Spain
“Good dinner menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

They serve an excellent menu at night for 5000 Nairas, no drinks included. It's different every night. Fast service too.

Visited October 2013
Barcelona, Spain
“My kissess to the chef ..!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I can't eat African food because it is to hot spicy for my taste but the chef is wonderful in continental food and from what I know, African as well.

Visited May 2013
Brussels
“Recidivists”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I must say I find it somwhat painful to be hardh on an establishment whose food is overall good but I've happened to be there several times and service has been consistently apalling. Delays were unjustified and at times not apologised for. I even wrote a complaint and visitedagain; though welcome when they saw me, delays andmistakes repeated themselves. Waiters get easily cinfused and yhere seems a fundamental discinnect with the kitchen. No supervisor to be seen around. Well, who knows, as I keep using the hotel I may want to be proved wrong, again.

• Visited May 2013