“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

+234 -8076687777
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 157 Restaurants in Lagos
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, International, Contemporary, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating
Description: Bistro 7 - 273B Kofo Abayomi Victoria Island!Amazing Breakfast and Brunch, Lunch and Dinner! Live Band every Friday Night! The best Coffee in Town! Conference Room Facilities available!
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I went there with a friend this past weekend for breakfast. We had the breakfast sampker. The food came out in good time. The environment clean and the staff quite friendly. Although they seemed disappointed that we didnt leave a tip. Food tasted good, everything cooked properly. Would love to go back and try something on the dinner menue

1 Thank Lamide21

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I visited with my boyfriend on a sunny saturday morning, i'll admit it was a little difficult locating it because the direction on Google maps was totally wrong but we eventually found it and it was worth the trouble.

The service was amazing right from the door, the waiters warm and sweet. We had the english breakfast sampler and it was spot on. My eggs were perfect, food came out on time. All together, it was a great experience and i'll definitely visit again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food and Cozy place to visit in Lagos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Good place, clean, also have outdoor area.. Good food and friendly waiters helping us.
Nice place to try while in Lagos..

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ktoet
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

This may be the shortest trip advisor review I write! Fabulous setting, fabulous decor, fabulous food, fabulous service, fabulous value for money. I think there is sufficient menu choice to please all but the most finicky customers. I would score it 9 out of 10. The one point was lost only because there is no hand dryer in the rest room but otherwise absolutely loved it. Will be a regular for sure. An excellent restaurant

Visited October 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“Out of Nigeria”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The place is very nice and cozy and also very clean. The outside garden needs a lot of taking care of and could be nicer . The food is very nice I had a sauted shrimp , it was a single jumbo shrimp . My husband had a shrimp pasta and it was nice too. They don't have a variety in the soup ( only onion soup which was nice ).the service is extremely slow and food take very very long time to be served . The chocolate souffle was not the best I had and the cheese cake was not wow.the prices are reasonable comparing to Lagos. I would definitely go there again coz my overall experience was very nice.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
2 Thank rebecca_vanella
HamishaDaryani-Ahuja, Owner at Bistro 7, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear Rebecca_vanella,

Thank you very much for your feedback on behalf of the entire team of Bistro 7.

We thank you for your kind comments and do apologize that your service was not so smooth. We en-devour to train all our staff on a regular basis and in fact have a new team in to improve your full experience. We do believe that when you return on your next visit you will notice a change in service.

In regards to the garden due to the weather and large trees our grass is unable to grow. However we are working on this problem and by next week you will see a huge change in the outdoor section of Bistro 7.

We pride ourselves on the taste and quality of food, we do apologize again that you found the dessert unsatisfactory. Again we would like to invite you back on your next visit and offer you some of our new dishes on the dessert menu.

We really do appreciate your comments and feedback and hope we will see you back at Bistro 7 soon.

Best Regards.