TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“Excellent time out” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bar Campione

Bar Campione
13, Kasumu Ekemode Street | Off Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Website
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Bonanjo
“Excellent time out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Hung out with a bestie at this place and it was based purely on reviews. We wanted to eat at a restaurant which none of us has been before. More like war dinning :-). Campione came well reviewed on the web.

Our first impression wasn't too good. The paint at the bottom of the walls were bubbly or peeling of and the men's had a terrible smell - clean but odorous.

The time for food. Quick service. Impressive attention and excellent recommendation on what's OK. Henry, who waited on us, was so good. He even cross-sold a Friday event to my friend. It was customer service at its best.

Will I go there again? Absolutely! However a new coat of pain would do everyone a lot of good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Perfect Sports Bar and Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have been to Bar Campione quite a few times. The food is good, service is great. It can get quite busy, especially on weekends and Champions league nights because of the football games.On one occasion I had to wait outside until there was space available.
Whenever I'm in town, I drive down to Bar Campione to see interesting football games, the atmosphere there is so perfect for that. I get to watch these games on a 200 inch screen plus they've got the best pizzas in town.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
“Aka BC aka Sportybet! Great Service and environment!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my visit here! Loved d food especially campione steak! Note quite wen no season league! But if u want the male attention then better to go during football league season! *winks

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milan, Italy
“Best Italian Restaurant in Africa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I visited Bar Campione thrice during my last trip to Lagos and it exceeded all expectations. Extremely impressed by quality of food, authenticity, detail to presentation and impeccable service by the staff made me want to go back for a meal each weekend I was there. I have spent many years in the Province of Lombardia, Italy, and can honestly say that the meals I had at Bar Campione cannot be distinguished from what one would be served in a high end Italian restaurant in Italy itself. If you like Italian food then this is one of the best restaurants you can go to! I cannot say enough about this restaurant, it is one of a kind and definitely worth the visit. The modern decor, friendly staff, wonderful ambience and above all the outstanding food makes me give it a 10+ on a rating of 1-10.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lagos, Nigeria
“Awesome food and ambiance!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is one place I love to dine. The food is simply awesome and they are so consistent with the quality of food. A must go place when you have football match going on, as they have a big screen on the first floor.

Visited May 2013