TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Ranked #15 of 73 hotels in Lagos
Abuja, Nigeria
“Rare Value on Ikoyi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed a week at the Three Arms while flat hunting in Lagos and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel given the modest price tag (relative to other Lagos hotels).

The rooms are well decorated with warm tones and spacious enough for two to stay comfortably for more than a couple days. The rooms are kept clean and fairly well serviced. The staff are also quite friendly and helpful, which is a touch often missing from other hotels in Nigeria. Finally, if you're doing business on the Islands, the location is fairly central and it's easy to get onto the mainland as well.

All in all, Three Arms is a great find and worth the money for those in Lagos on business.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My stay at ThreeArms,Ikoyi was a very pleasant one.The members of staff were friendly and courteous;quality and taste of meals I had were fantastic; although there was no need for internet usage but it was present. Overall it was a remarkable experience and would stay there on my next visit.
Silas Stephen(Mr.)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were on a small business trip to Lagos for three days and were looking for a decent hotel and a decent price. We were very happy with the location and the service that we received at the Three Arms Hotel. Very safe and secure hotel with gym, pool etc for guests. Rooms were all good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to our business travels who don't want to pay the crazy high rates of some of the other Lagos hotels. The service of the staff was also first class. Mike Canning (ENR GLOBAL LTD)

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've stayed at The Three Arms twice (May 2012 & Dec 2012), and both trips were really good. I'm planning a 3rd stay there very soon. The staff are helpful & friendly, the rooms are elegant & spacious, there's free wifi in the communal areas, the meals are tasty, and there was no fight for a space by the pool. But better still, it's a peaceful little haven away from the normal chaos. If I had to point out a flaw, it would be regarding maintenance...they need to be more proactive in changing broken/damaged amenities. However, overall the place is a little gem & they seem to improve with each stay! Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Porto-Novo, Benin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

First trip Lagos a city filled with expensive hotel. Not only was the Three Arms much more reasonably priced but the staff truly went above and beyond to make sure I had an excellent experience. The rooms were clean, nice decor, the wifi is strong, the pool area is pleasant, and shockingly the hotel was mostly vacant. The only downside is that its tucked away far from a main road, which actually increases its safety. Their staff knew I was not familiar with Lagos and gave excellent advice for the city and even provided me with a very affordable and trusted driver when mine was not available. Hard to imagine a better value in Lagos.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Accra
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Just like the first review I had never heard of Three Arms and was very skeptical. I no longer trust pictures posted on websites of hotels, it didn't help that when I called they told me their room rate was 20,000N, compared to 28,000N for a hotel close to the airport.

When I arrived at Three Arms, the reception and general ambiance was nice but I was hesitant to get excited until I saw the rooms. As I walked up the grand stairs to my room, they opened my door and low and behold the room was as beautiful as I saw in the pictures. My room was cosy, warm, clean, everything you expect from a hotel!!!

I was only in town for two nights and it was a pleasure.The staff was nice, the restaurant and food was nice. Overall thumbs up and definitely recommended. I will definitely be staying here more often.

Plus it has a fantastic location, as it is on an estate it provides space for you to wake up and go for a jog or walk.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

It's not that well known, so I was a little skeptical when I booked my first night at the hotel. On arrival I was amazed and astonished. The decor was fantastic. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before in Lagos. It was clean and airy, perfect for the climate. My room was clean and spacious, fully equipped with satellite television and rapid internet. The bathroom had lovely toiletries and the power shower with 3 shower heads was a delight. The hotel had a well equipped gym with a well trained instructor on site. He immediately put me on an appropriate training regimen. There was an appropriately sized swimming pool as well. The food and drinks were also exceptional. After my stay there, I signed up for the gym and attended several of their networking nights on Fridays. The serene atmosphere is a good distinction from the fast paced life of the city. I wish I could live there.

Room Tip: The rooms at the ends of the building have the best views. Also, be sure to ask for an executive roo...