TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“My fav spa in Lagos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great ambiance and service everytime, love this place

Visited May 2012

Lagos
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I was very impressed……..courteous staff….services were of international standard….from the massage to the pedicure,was worth every dime and then some…thumbs up!!!

Visited April 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very good and meets international standards”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

The facilities are very impressive and so is the service, Make sure to book ahead because they get busy.

Visited January 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Beautiful spa - aesthiticians still need some training”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

The spa is very pretty and well done. I was impressed with the decor and general service. I had a facial and a wax. The facial was nice and the aesthitician was knowledgeable about the types of facials and was able to recommend something appropriate for my skin type which was different from what I chose fromt he menu. However, the same lady also did my wax. They spray an antiseptic on after the wax! Talk about burning. I had too many layers of skin removed. Needless to say it was very painful. I would go back for massages and facials just not sure about waxing. I haven't had any luck here in Lagos with getting a good waxing.

Visited October 2011
ibadan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“something good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

satisfactory to my taste,bacause i think it's good and would like to check back.