TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Review of Georgetown Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lagos
Georgetown Hotel
You added Georgetown Hotel to your Saves list
61 Joel Ogunnaike Street | Ikeja Gra, Lagos, Nigeria   |
Ranked #75 of 120 Hotels in Lagos
“its 0k”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Spent two nights, The rooms are average but cheaper than those around it.And they give 10% discount.The meal is ok but a little bit expensivethe a- c in my room works well but no remote control. Their internet service is OK but dont expect to watch hd video on it.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Bucharest, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a small hotel located in Ikeja, a suburb of Lagos, not very far away from the airport. The hotel is surrounded by a wall and it has guards at the gate.
I got a room on the first floor. The room was spacious, but rather dark as it only had a small window. The bed was very big and comfortable, clean bed sheets. The room also had a sofa and a desk and the wireless internet worked reasonably well. I also had A/C, a safe deposit box and a small fridge in my room.
Breakfast is served in the small restaurant on the ground floor. t the time of my stay it was a la carte. I was able to order continental breakfast. Service was slowish, but on the positive side the restaurant staff were friendly and smiling.
I spent a week at Georgetown hotel and at the beginning of my stay the bed has not been made and the trash was not taken for three days. They finally cleaned my room after I complained about it at the reception. The excuse I got was that I haven’t left my key with them when I left the hotel in the morning, so they didn’t go in my room. This is the first time I get such an excuse. The other minus was that no hair drier was available in the room or at the reception.
Given the fact that the accommodation was not cheap, this hotel would probably not be my first option if I go back to Lagos.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Carmen194
Lucknow, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

Was travelling with my brother on a business trip and we wanted a twin room. They told us that company policy does not allow two persons of the same sex to share a room, so we had to take separate rooms and pay double. Changed our hotel to the Golden Tulip the next day

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
4 Thank Sumeet_7

Travelers are raving about these Lagos hotels